Thursday, February 3, 2011

Remodeling

This past weekends I have been helping out my boyfriend with redoing his room. Although he gave me a hard time finding the perfect color for his room, I think we finally found it. We started off with a blue and gray color because he is a major Dallas cowboys fan and wanted his room with what he calls "cowboys color" so I started by painting his room gray with a blue line midway of the wall and a big star on the wall. (unfortunately i have no pictures) then one day he calls me and tells me he decided not to do his room those colors,but instead all red walls. So their we go again painting his room a cherry red,with medium gloss. although we are not finished with the entire room, we decided to leave it where it is and wait a few weeks to shop for furniture. Its been quite a hassle since I had to work around his entertainment center but I managed to finish painting. So here are the pictures I was able to take,it is not much but i am proud of what I have achieved so far, and look forward to making the best out of this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment