Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beautiful Interior

My inspiration for this weeks blog is a field trip I took with my sketching and rendering class. We visited a restaurant called Zoe's Kitchen, which I absolutely fell in love with! Besides the fact that the food is great, healthy and delicious the restaurant itself was amazing. The place gives out a good atmosphere, a warm yet healthy, natural outdoor look. Their orange, green, and yellow walls bring out the place, it made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Then on certain walls they have some sort of wallpaper looking like (not so sure if it was painted on, or a wall paper) that stands out and go well with the place. As for lighting, they used sphere light hanging down, which complement the place. This place is well worth going to. The interior is amazing!
Here are some pictures I took of my favorite walls. Keep in mind they were taken with my phone so they are not the best pictures:








No comments:

Post a Comment