Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kitchen Cabinets



This week I visited Lowe's and wondered around their kitchen section, I opened mostly every cabinet and found something different in each one. Some of the cabinets had things that I was familiar with already, for example the cabinet that opens up and has space to hold a trash can. I have seen various new built houses with cabinets like that. There were some cabinets that slide out with shelves for what I'm guessing a spice rack, I found that one very useful because if is a large space but hides as you close the cabinet. I think that is a very useful cabinet every kitchen should have. My favorite was one with sliding shelves, it is basically a pantry room that hides away in kitchen cabinets. There were cabinets with rotating bases to make finding and reaching for things a whole lot better, you do not have to move everything around to reach for something that is in the very back you could easily turn the cabinets and stop when you find what you are looking for. There was one that has storage space to put away utensils, or basically anything that can fit. An other one of my favorite was a cabinet that opens up and unfolds a ironing bored, although in my opinion the cabinet would be better in a laundry room or an other space rather that the kitchen. But I thought it was an unusual cabinet that caught my attention, far most my favorite cabinet. I think all this cabinets are useful in every kitchen, a must have, they have a lot of storage space and hide away to where one will not imagine it was there. It would make a kitchen more specious and beautiful because it would not be cluttered all in one space.

































No comments:

Post a Comment