Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2011 Trends








So this week I was surfing through the web looking up interior designs trends and I came across interior color trends. it caught my attention, so whats hot this year? well it turns out that female colors are what is in mainly pinks. The color pink is intended to bring a person sweet childhood memories of nostalgia and energetic impressions. Researchers from Pantone Color Institute say that "This is a strong color and can be used for various skin types. Also can be used for a variety of styles and ages. Very positive, and I think that’s what many people wanted in 2011” . I for one like this color, pink it is a very bright but energetic color. But for those who are not in for pink color walls of pink anything then maybe a lime green, orange or perhaps a baby blue color will work better for you. I love the 2011 trend, after all we all need a little excitement in our home decor, and what better way than brightening up a room with beautiful colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment