Thursday, September 16, 2010

Inspirational Design

A space that has inspired me since I first laid eyes on is a familiar space in reality TV. This space has been one of the homes of the MTV sho, The Real World Austin. This spectacular space was designed by Michael Hsu Design Office. Their firm is known for their unique bold designs in commercial and residential space. When I first seen this show I remember falling in love with the house, the red and pink walls were beautiful and not to mention the wall paper on the walls. Funny part is that I remember the rooms more than the show itself . The art on the wall was amazing, the cowboy and its cattle gave it such a Texan look. The kitchen walls made the place look bright and full of energy. This space made a change to my career goals, it made me realize that i was not like most people and looked at the smallest details in a home or any space I would be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment