Thursday, September 9, 2010

Field Report






I have chosen scenario #2 Estelle’s Smoothie Café, and as a site visit I went to Jamba Juice. This place sells similar to Estelle’s café. While I was there I looked around my surroundings. I notice the pain color on the walls that o absolutely loved. They were a lime green and sort of a melon orange; it reminded me of what Estelle likes: outdoors, clean lines and nature. It had a warm comfortable feeling. The employees there were extremely nice and helpful. When I walked in I had trouble choosing and they were kind enough to give me there opinion which was very helpful. The place was small but not crowded there was plenty of space for the employees and customers. The disadvantages of this place is that there tables are to chairs to a table, four tables only. I also did not like their floor, it was a wooden floor but it looked beat up and old. It did not go with the atmosphere of the place. Another negative part was that it did not have public restrooms. This place is more of a “come-and-go” while I was there various people came in ordered and left. As for costumers there were of all age. This Jamba Juice was pleasant, besides small details I did not like it was nice to visit
.

No comments:

Post a Comment